SOCS Website – Legal Section
School of Christian Studies (SOCS). Please read the following legal information carefully. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the terms and conditions described below.
- SOCS has compiled this website for your convenience. SOCS endeavours to ensure that the information provided is accurate and not misleading at the time of publication. However SOCS does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website, and will not accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from its use.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience only. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of those websites, and SOCS will not accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from their use.
- Unless indicated otherwise, SOCS holds the copyright to this website and its contents, except where information is clearly in the public domain.
- You are permitted to download this website for personal use only.
- You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website for any other purpose without the prior written consent of SOCS or the relevant copyright holder.
- Permission is not given for any sale or commercial use of this material.
- SOCS is committed to protecting your privacy by complying with applicable NSW and Commonwealth legislation governing the use of personal information by businesses.
- When you visit this website, SOCS may collect non-personal information about your visit for the purpose of site analysis and improvement.
- Your personal information will not be passed on to unaffiliated businesses, agencies or individuals without your consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
- The security of internet and email communications cannot be guaranteed by SOCS. You use these services at your own risk.
- If you request access to the personal information held about you by SOCS, you will be either granted access or provided with reasons why access cannot be granted If you have a request, enquiry or complaint about the use or storage of your personal information, this should be directed to the College Administrator (email SOCS Administrator). If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure, you can contact the Federal Privacy Commissioner (www.privacy.gov.au).